Application for Admission
We know that applying to a university can seem daunting. As a result, we have tried to make this process as simple as possible. This document includes the University admissions materials—all the information and forms students will need to apply for any programme.
Certificate's admission requirement
- No particular qualification is required.
- Secondary school (high school) diploma
- It is not necessary to have taken courses at secondary school in the field of health
As all courses are conducted in English, there is a minimum requirement of 92-93 for the Internet-based Test (IbT) of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for the Bachelor of Science Degree and an evidence of previous academic course work in English for the other courses.
Fees: Admission requires a course fee and a one-off application fee per module which are based on the country where the applicant lives. Check for the correponding price to your country group
- € 650.-/450.-/250.- course fee per module
- € 300.-/200.-/100.- application fee for Bachelor of Science
- € 210.-/140.-/70.- application fee for Certificate
- € 30.-/20.-/10.- a one-off fee for all Self-Health Care courses taken
Please organize a bank transfer in Euro to :
Bank name : PostFinance, Nordring 8, 3030 Bern, Switzerland
Account Nr. : 91-961099-6
Account name: Internationaler Verein zur Förderung der Wissenschaft der Kreativen Intelligenz MUVM
IBAN : CH85 0900 0000 9196 1099 6
BIC/Swift : POFICHBEXXX
We are happy to help you with any questions